Erik Wollo VSTi's

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is way cool. Plugins created by a talented an established artist. Wollo's Ambient New Age music is quite unique and interesting. Well worth checking out for those not familiar.
Last edited by Ian Stone on Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

er a link :shrug:

LOL!

thanks 8)

oh :shrug:

vurt stated:
er a link

Umm, it's posted with his plugins Vurt. Just a mouse click away. :roll:

>Umm, it's posted with his plugins Vurt

Umm, what the heck does that mean? Until the link got posted later in the thread, I couldn't see any "1 click' way to find 'em, either....

ZZ wrote:vurt stated:
er a link

Sorry Vurt. The link to his home page is posted with his VSTi's. Just the click of a mouse away. :roll:
Actually because I couldn't find it in the "Instrument Quick Links" I had to do a Google search to find something. It was only after I found his home page that I saw it listed in the kvraudio news (and not the main page but the synthedit one). A bit more than uno-click-o :wink: But thanks for the lifting up these plugs. :)

Thanks for the link, the vsts are pretty cool. One gripe however, how come anytime a synthedit vst requires a wave file,it allways points to a non existant path( probably on the creators hard drive). Aren't the developers aware of this?

gentleharp wrote:
Actually because I couldn't find it in the "Instrument Quick Links" I had to do a Google search to find something. It was only after I found his home page that I saw it listed in the kvraudio news (and not the main page but the synthedit one). A bit more than uno-click-o But thanks for the lifting up these plugs.

"Latest software in the Database". Right at the top of the page when you first enter. If it was a snake it would have bit ya. Hello?

ZZ wrote:gentleharp wrote:
Actually because I couldn't find it in the "Instrument Quick Links" I had to do a Google search to find something. It was only after I found his home page that I saw it listed in the kvraudio news (and not the main page but the synthedit one). A bit more than uno-click-o But thanks for the lifting up these plugs.

"Latest software in the Database". Right at the top of the page when you first enter. If it was a snake it would have bit ya. Hello?
Are you always this much of a c**t??? In your first post you give no clue as to where you found these instruments, are we supposed to read your idiotic mind?

I don't know about you guys, but I like to check what's new in the database when I enter. Sort of a habit.

ZZ wrote:"Latest software in the Database". Right at the top of the page when you first enter. If it was a snake it would have bit ya. Hello?
Which is why you had to go to all the trouble to explain it right?

:roll:

I kept Drone and Beat. I also kept the wav from FMERA. :D

I agree these are nice.

I saw them this morning because I always come in this door.

I kept the Drone. The Beat is just resampled 808's.

Return to “Instruments”