Do you want to earn 50 us dollars ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...xander wrote:
JohnVulich wrote:And where the hell do you live making that kind of money anyway?
Maybe you need to expand your brain a little bit to realize that most of the world live on much less than that, and that many people can access KVR -- not just people who live in Hollywood you twit. :roll:
Perhaps my retort to his comment was poorly worded. I am in somewhat of an irreverant mood today. BTW, I have a girlfriend in Romania and my parents are immigrants from Croatia. I'm well aware of the economic disparities in different Countries, thank you very much. And not eveyone in "Hollywood" is rich either.

Asshole.
Last edited by John Vulich on Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sicklecell666 wrote:
...xander wrote:
JohnVulich wrote:And where the hell do you live making that kind of money anyway?
Maybe you need to expand your brain a little bit to realize that most of the world live on much less than that, and that many people can access KVR -- not just people who live in Hollywood you twit. :roll:
Hey, what happened to that pretty pink sig pic you used to have?

:?
Well, you know how it goes... she left me for a Floutist -- my Kazoo-playing wasn't cutting it anymore... :hihi:

...xander wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:
...xander wrote:

Well, you know how it goes... she left me for a Floutist -- my Kazoo-playing wasn't cutting it anymore... :hihi:
Ah, yes..those Floutists can clean house, eh?

Sicklecell666 wrote:
...xander wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:
...xander wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Great soundtrack in that flik BTW... 8)

I don't get it? :shrug:

...xander wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:
...xander wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:
...xander wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Great soundtrack in that flik BTW... 8)
wrong thread.

Oh... I still don't get it.

Hey, seriously, though..Akumo, listen up, man..

If you're on a budget(and who isn't these days, right?), check out the STS-17 from Fortune..This is a seriously kick ass instrument. There's a free version, but it doesn't come close to how good the full one is, and that's only $34 AND lets you load your own waveforms as source..

You can get some SERIOUSLY cool Creepshow out of it. No joke, since your last post I made this little demo just for you, so check this out:

Spooky Dooky

Whatever you decide on, let us know & upload some tracks as I love the creepy stuff!

:love:

Sicklecell666 wrote:You can get some SERIOUSLY cool Creepshow out of it. No joke, since your last post I made this little demo just for you, so check this out:

Spooky Dooky
That's way too cool to be an 80's Horror Film sound!

BTW, are you into Lustmord at all?

JohnVulich wrote:BTW, are you into Lustmord at all?
I'm not aquainted. I'm so outta the f**king loop, man..

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Sicklecell666 wrote::bang: :bang: :bang:
Was it something I said?

No, I regret not knowing who 99% of the names that get thrown to me are.

Sicklecell666 wrote:...you can get some SERIOUSLY cool Creepshow out of it. No joke, since your last post I made this little demo just for you, so check this out:

Spooky Dooky
I've been playing with the demo, but I think you've just convinced me to pop for the full deal. This IS one serious synth for disturbing horror and self loathing sounds! Thanks for posting that. 8)

Phil

No, no, no!
What a good horror film needs is some cheezetastic prog-rock!

/Simonetti rocks!

Landphil wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:...you can get some SERIOUSLY cool Creepshow out of it. No joke, since your last post I made this little demo just for you, so check this out:

Spooky Dooky
I've been playing with the demo, but I think you've just convinced me to pop for the full deal. This IS one serious synth for disturbing horror and self loathing sounds! Thanks for posting that. 8)

Phil
No sweat, man. Literally, the whole thing took me about 30 minutes tops from start to finish; it's easy to whip something together when you have a good source of inspiration, and the STS has that in spades.

Return to “Instruments”