kARMAKILLER

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just want to say thanks to Bones for the kARMAKILLER synth. I was making presets right away, it sounds so cool. You really know how to make SE sing, Bones!
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

Cheers! I'm working on its successor at the moment. FEARkILLER III will combine all of its usefulness with the original FEARkILLER, with a few extras like a second LFO so stay tuned.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I'll be waiting then. 8)
Sean Dockery
www.SeanDockery.net

The IIIrd gen Killerz are going to be absolutely giant.
really.
..what goes around comes around..

FEARkILLER III: FEARkILLER Saves Christmas

Alas, the trilogy will be complete.

geeseaplenty wrote:FEARkILLER III: FEARkILLER Saves Christmas

Alas, the trilogy will be complete.
[voiceover] this synth will sleigh you!
..what goes around comes around..

Illegal sig
You fink! What kinda Kriminal are you, anywayz?

Now that has be a difficult job, I didn't think that FEARkILLER could get any better :)

Bones, do you know that the download of your synth's from my site, takes 80 % of my bandwith. You are getting famous :D

Rony

BONES wrote:Cheers! I'm working on its successor at the moment. FEARkILLER III will combine all of its usefulness with the original FEARkILLER, with a few extras like a second LFO so stay tuned.

geeseaplenty wrote:
You fink!
No, i think.

Kriminal wrote:
geeseaplenty wrote:
You fink!
No, i think.
So does geese, but his nose is stuffed up...

kara wrote:Now that has be a difficult job, I didn't think that FEARkILLER could get any better :)
How about 7 waveforms instead of just 3? Two filters? A second LFO? Hard Sync? Gate? Unison? Mod Matrix? This thing is gonna be awesome!
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I get the feeling that you are gonna merge all you synths into one big monster.

Seems the next logical step.

Kriminal wrote:I get the feeling that you are gonna merge all you synths into one big monster.

Seems the next logical step.
But that would be exactly the opposite of what BONES is always telling us :wink:

Regards,

Tommy
Some music here

let s hope this monster FEARKILLER is not a CPUKILLER then... :hihi:
...---...

Return to “Instruments”