Drum pattern plug-in needed

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What's the best kickass drum pattern generating plug-in? We're desparate for a sound like Crystal Method/Tweakend or Prodigy type kit. Something that just kicks you out of your chair...relentless beats.

thanks,
rednote

you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

404 :(

you know it ;)

can i go home now?
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

:hihi:

Forever,

Kim.

xoxos wrote:you know it ;)

can i go home now?
No. But you could go over to Rainbow Guitars and play some relentless guitars... 8)

Has anyone noticed that if you look up almost any synth on the web, it appears that Crystal Method has used it? Try it at Vintage Synth Explorer sometime, it's astounding ;)
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

xoxos wrote:you know it ;)

can i go home now?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

took me a couple of minutes... :oops:

*edit* :dog: [DUCK!]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*edit* the fact that it was a convenient labour-saving 'zip'...

nice touch

:hihi:

why, is dude hiring? last time i saw him all the blood drained from my face like he'd suddenly put his hand very gently on my chest and coo'ed.. ~my reaction to business :hihi:

always used to say me how much business they did..

I dinna know...haven't drooled there for years.

Return to “Instruments”