Voyager (freeware)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ThunderDrums wrote:To bad about the load time :?
It's fine if you have a fast(ish) computer ...

This is personally my Favorite Freeware Synth and for sure one of the Best Sounding. Arguru we miss you Bud. I hope your partying hard in Heaven. :D

ThunderDrums wrote:Voyager did the lead sound I was trying to create for years, its a bloody nice synth. To bad about the load time :?
I haven't had any problems.

I always thought this synth sounded great - but it's darn interface turned me off so much. If there was a better interface i'd use it alot!

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Barf wrote:i just found this but the presetbanks on the first page dont seem to be available anymore :(
I've uploaded 8 banks for Voyager including the default one ...
grab 'em while you can.

8)
Thank you very much Sir! :D

Barf wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
Barf wrote:i just found this but the presetbanks on the first page dont seem to be available anymore :(
I've uploaded 8 banks for Voyager including the default one ...
grab 'em while you can.

8)
Thank you very much Sir! :D
+1 to that.
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

Plug wrote:I always thought this synth sounded great - but it's darn interface turned me off so much. If there was a better interface i'd use it alot!
there were two skins for it a while back anyone have them?
Nobody's a nobody...

Plug wrote:I always thought this synth sounded great - but it's darn interface turned me off so much. If there was a better interface i'd use it alot!
Yes there is an alternate GUI that is made by the same guy that created the Asseca MGUI skinning Program I think that is who made it? 10x Better I think. 8)

It's still my goto choice for vocoding. I'm sure it'll get a lot more use when I get a faster computer built, too.

I'd like to get my hands on the alt skins also if anyone knows where to get them.

pandashake wrote:It's still my goto choice for vocoding. I'm sure it'll get a lot more use when I get a faster computer built, too.

I'd like to get my hands on the alt skins also if anyone knows where to get them.
Check out this thread.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2761535

BFunKu wrote:
pandashake wrote:It's still my goto choice for vocoding. I'm sure it'll get a lot more use when I get a faster computer built, too.

Check out this thread.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2761535
Thanks, B. The one link I found in the thread was dead though. No joy tonight I guess. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction though.

Nevermind. Found it. :)

pandashake

where did you find it?

dave

dave dove wrote:pandashake

where did you find it?

dave
http://asseca.com/wiki/MGUI/Voyager
My host is better than your host

Just wondering, how are you loading presets? I've looked all over this synth and I've clicked on everything- yet I can't load presets...

Return to “Instruments”