Voyager (freeware)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jomal :-o

Excellent bank of presets. :-) Thanks a bunch!

My pleasure :)

J

great synth- First "analog" synth I have liked in a while. I especially like the preset names (ex. Retarnced) sic :hihi:

Here's some more presets

I really like this thing! :D
Last edited by IIRs on Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wieee! what an amazing sounding synth! has a very hardware type clean sound to it and also, it's very analoge in the sence that all the params have a dedicated knob and not a menu :D

yeah, I like the gui in the sence that it feels almost like some kind of lab equipment..hehe...the mad sound-designer! it's really easy to use too when you get around the organisation of things.

here you go..

sod off if you think its too large!! like the file name says.. buy a larger monitor if you think its too large!! 1024x768 is so old and crusty we need to make all guis larger so we can buy larger monitors to accomodate them. then even larger guis after that so we can buy even larger monitors!! because we are all made of money afterall!!! :bang:

toine6: no clue though I'm *REALLY* hoping SAP was just messing around.. either way it sounded funny the way he put it.

Excellent bank 'ears. Thanks!

J

Thanks for the freebie arguru. It's great. (Now I have to check JoMal's and 'ears' banks. Thanx guys) :love:

A few issues I discovered:

- U'll never be able to use the Vocoder in hosts wich make difference between Instruments and Effects (such as "Cuba(r)se") unless a Voyager FX version dll is released.

- LFO's initial phase parameter doesnt work. They always behaves 'free-run'.

Will back on the code of this soon.

Also, the velocity sensitivity doesn't seem to work over here.. shame, I've been getting some cool drum sounds out of it! (I might have to sample some of them.. :))

wtf? Excellent presets EAR's!

Wouldnt you mean if I include them as default Voyager bank along others for a next update ? (This goes for Jamal aswell)
"If I could just say a few words... then I'd be a public speaker" -- Homer Simpson

Velocity sensing bug added to the TODO.
"If I could just say a few words... then I'd be a public speaker" -- Homer Simpson

arguru wrote:wtf? Excellent presets EAR's!
where?

BTW, i sent a report about the GUI, cos it worked ok in Chainer.

Kriminal wrote:Buy a real 'display' is a bit of a knoby thing to say, imagine if someone wants to use this on a laptop???
It looks fine on my laptop's 1280x800 display.

And no redraw errors in Ableton Live 4.

JohnVulich wrote:
Kriminal wrote:Buy a real 'display' is a bit of a knoby thing to say, imagine if someone wants to use this on a laptop???
It looks fine on my laptop's 1280x800 display.

You'll have to give me your optitions number :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”