Help with making a reverse hi hat

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TIMT wrote:Is it just me or is this section of the forum getting to a level of retardation which isn't even humorous anymore

Reversed hi-hats,honestly you need aid in achieving a reversed hi-hat sound.welcome to the dawn of the tutorial age where anyone who can operate a torrent app or subscribe to sonic academy can call themselves a producer
Pretty much, yeah. I mean we've established he's tried a hi-hat, but that didn't work, probably because it was too short, so clearly he needs a longer hi-hat sound to reverse, either find another preset or (gasp) tweak the envelope, or he could have tried timestretching. This is basic stuff, placing sounds on the timeline, moving them, reversing them, stretching them. This should surely be intuitively obvious.

What next? I have aquired all the same plugins as Aviici, but when I run them all at once, release-quality EDM doesn't spontaneously generate in my computer sound card! WTF?!? :hihi:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Return to “Sound Design”