Is there anyone here intrested in making presets for a new synth?

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I will ofc pay for these. let me know if ur intrested. Its for a new synth!

I think there is no need to pay me I'm not a pro but if I can be useful to create new presets I'm here :)

You're the folks behind Moscow and Siberia, yes? I'm no professional either, but I'd enjoy coming up with basses and pads for whatever you've got going on.
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

it depend the synth:)
you can just give a nfr licence

I'd like to take a stab at it, I love designing sounds :)

What is the architecture like?

I would be interested given more details.

My (under reconstruction) website can be found here: http://www.unaspectedstudios.com

^ Check out what I did to Olga using FL Studio's Patcher. I have soundbanked more synths than the website currently shows, including Massive, V-Station and Vanguard.

I favour industrial/horror sounds and am currently producing a witch-house demo. Also love all kinds of synthesis though I mostly use subtractive and wavetable techniques.

I would be happy to undertake this given some further details. I am an Audio Production Manager at a prevalent multimedia marketing agency as well as a critically acclaimed music producer and freelance sound designer. Happy to send over some completed works on request. Let me know.

I would also be interested in creating some patches for this synth, once more details are provided. I can make them for free if you'd like. My soundcloud is here: https://soundcloud.com/cosmic-manta

I might also be interested in producing a batch of presets, but I would first like some info on the synth.

Frank
Krezie Sounds

www.kreziesounds.com

Yes I' be interested.
Would you like some cheese with that WHINE?

Hello,

I would also be interested. For now I'm only designing sounds for my commercial tracks. But if we receive more info, I'm happy to proof my skills.

I'd be very interested, too. Please keep us posted with regards to the synth spec & so on. Looking forward to hearing more :)

I did respond to the PMs i got.

Here is a screen of the synth.

Also i made this synth with help from (Father, Nubeat, Exo, Carl, Nix) probably some one more.

So it should be 0 buggs.

I did check everything twice and even 3 times :D

It has Slide prota. like 3xOsc.

I'm in if i can keep the synth for personal use. I'm a sound designer.

Return to “Sound Design”