Arturia presets

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

Apart from the ones available in theyr site+forum anyone knows where i can get good Arturia synth presets

Jupiter8-Cs80-Matrix-ARP etc

Ty

Here's one:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... =semblance

there used to be loads on the Arturia site but they took them all down when VColl5 came out - not sure if that is because they were all incorporated into the new versions, I have found some that are (eg some of Scot Solida's Modular patches) but it's impossible to verify how many made it.

fruta wrote:Hello

Apart from the ones available in theyr site+forum anyone knows where i can get good Arturia synth presets

Jupiter8-Cs80-Matrix-ARP etc

Ty
Here some good ones:
Matrix
Cs80
Jupiter 8
I think they have some for all the Arturia synths.

--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Ty both , will chek the vintagesynths asap , im getting 403 error not sure why

:)

I'm really surprised that there's so few 3rd part presets for Arturia.

I'm a gigging musician, and sometimes having the presets done right is very useful to me when I have a lot of songs to learn and no time to program the patches.

I would love to see something like Synthmaster Historic Synth Giants or OPX PRO II Famous bank for Arturia synths.

Last week I had a rehearshal with some guys, and we played Queen - I want to break free. OPX PRO II has an awesome patch for the synth solo. According some sources, this solo was done on a Jupiter-8 synth, but I can't get close enough on it (but got closer on OB-Xd, so maybe this solo was on Oberheim?)

waltercruz wrote:I'm really surprised that there's so few 3rd part presets for Arturia.
There were quite a lot on the Arturia site but VColl5 introduced a new preset format and afaik some (although I suspect not all) of the ones on the Arturia site were converted by them and included in the factory banks for the new versions. So it's rather like starting from scratch again, hopefully more will emerge in time.

Don't know if you're specifically looking for free presets, but Musicrow Soundlab has a collection of commercial sets for the Arturia VColl synths:
http://mcrow.net/product-category/prese ... thesizers/

I don't know the sets, but there are some demopacks available for them to give 'm a try.

I know Musicrow but i think the presets dont work in the new version , i exported all my banks
had 2 or 3 from Musicrow but i created myne , with a specific organization etc

If we compare the presets for massive and Arturia synths the difference is puzzling
i cant understand why with ARP,CS80, JUPITER, MATRIX, Minimoog (btw had some 5 great banks for minimoog
:( :( :( :( , the amount of offer is 50 times lower

Is vyntagesynthpads permanently down ?

Ty

Return to “Sound Design”