Elektron Analog Four

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

justin3am wrote:Analog4 OS 1.1 released today! I can't wait to get home to try it out. :cry:
Here are the most noteworthy changes from the release notes:
OS 1.1 is a major update for the Analog Four, it is also the first OS for the new Analog Keys synthesizer.
The update enables a non-volatile storage unit called the +DRIVE, which is already built into every
Analog Four and Keys. The +DRIVE allows you to store thousands of sounds and more than a hundred
different projects inside your machine.
OS 1.1 also has powerful, multitimbral polyphony support both to the synthesizer and the built-in
sequencer, bringing many new possibilities.
The digital control system has also been tweaked such that the analog ladder filter can reach much higher
levels of resonance, allowing for new sonic possibilities.
There are many changes, improvements and fixes under the hood.
Excellent news, thanks justin3am ... been waiting for this for some time!

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

Running the new os now. The voice allocation for the polyphony is nice and flexible, the new presets are inspiring, the filter res boost really opens up the sound, and the midi multi map will I believe, once I come to grips with it, be the best part of this update!

v1.1b is now out, a bug fix.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi

i design and built stands for elektron
with the opener for the ventilation
plexiglass or MDF
for 1 , 2 or 3 units
it s compatible with the cover if you want

send me an email for special engraving it s free
for specials requests for the covers by exemple
mokonline@zerack.com (mailto:mokonline@zerack.com)

http://www.zerack.com (http://www.zerack.com)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”