Hardware FX with audio over USB

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Probably not what you are in the market for but just in case, 500 series USB audio interface http://www.aphex.com/products/usb-500-rack/ have some of that in your lunchboxes and/or workhorses...etc. Actually not many effects that I can think of with the 500 series format, It is definitely processor orientated.

This has a full editor and librarian but no no on the audio over USB thing which would of made it a no-brainer, They are great sounding and easily as good as each of the individual 'factor' range http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/P ... es/H9.aspx I'm not at all a fan of the fannying round with an iOS device to control the swine though!

If checking out the Boss GT units, It seems Line6 have gone for more options/flexibility on where you put what in the chain with the HDX range, If you lived closer Mushy I'd be happy to let you borrow my GT-10 floorboard so you could get hands on with it as store demos can be restricting in such cases. The rack models Shy mentioned are solid, Every hook up/connector you could need, It'd come down to whether you preferred Roland/Boss to Line 6/Yamaha DSP effects really, I've seen many people now using those Fractal AXE-FX II units for everything when wanting DSP effects if they have one (I don't, Can't afford one for a start), Worth bearing in mind though

Sorry I couldn't be of more help and best to all as always :)

Dean

Hink wrote:The MX-400 is awesome because it's so flexible but it can only bend so far, so I gotta be flexible too and in this case that means if I want to process sounds my DAW with it I must do it in real time...I can live with that :)
Agreed. Maybe I am getting too lazy and expecting too much.

Every time I use it I fall in love with it again. One of the best FX racks I've ever bought really.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”