Steinberg Usb Elicenser driver not found

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Try this, install the program with trouble shoot compatibility option by right clicking elicneser installer, used the options try recommended settings, then start the program option which runs the installer. If that simple step doesn't work I'd definetly try the overwrite mode installer left in the above link or do it manually, instructions found on steinberg elicenser troubleshoot page,, can't remember the exact steps. If this doesn't work, let me know and Ill try step by step on what exactly i did to fix this bizarre issue.. Its frustrating because indeed there is very little threads or info i found googling this issue??
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

why i hate the ilok...and want to throw it out the window (i won't, of course). sometimes, it does not mount, and when i go to open a plugin that requires it...all hell breaks loose (sort-of). just a nuisance, and glad that only TWO plugins that i own need it.

hardware dongles are so 1990's...and suck...

This is not about the iLok.

Wrong place for that type of hate.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:This is not about the iLok.

Wrong place for that type of hate.
sorry, saw mention of the ilok on the thread, and vented a bit.
anyway, not really hate, just annoyance. 8)

And people say that I go off through the roof on Steinberg. :roll:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”