Confusion about GUI and filter

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As many users are requesting filter (me to) in Maize Sampler I have a question regarding matter which is confusing me. To the point..

I've found a "How to Use the Maize Sampler to Create a Layered Instrument"

you can view it here: http://vimeo.com/1771056

and it seems it has totally different GUI looks and also most important it has LP FILTER!

Could you tell me which version of your software it is?

Thanks!
Top Quality Samples & Loops for Urban Music Producers

I am not the software developer but I have been using Maize Sampler since the early versions up to the current version and I know for a fact that that's the old 1.32 version which has been discontinued.
As you have seen, it's totally different from the current software.
ImageSamplesphere

During the years, I've been tempted by Maize Sampler more than once.

But please read my lips: I positively never will buy (a license for) it, until it comes with dynamic L/P filters.

Without dynamic filters, Maize Sampler is still a prototype of what could eventually be a block buster.

Kind regards,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

There is plenty of decent stuff in the editor, but it is missing filters, oscillators, arps, gates or trance gates and most effects.

However, what pisses me off is that even LESS goes into the exported vsti sampler. If the exported vsti sampler had the ability to offer filtering (LFO, HP, BP, etc), oscillator controls, more effects, compressor/limiter and even a mod wheel and pitch bender. These things are sorely missing.

Again, some of these things ARE in the editor, but not the exported vsti. Makes no sense to me.

Once more editing features are added that export along with the sample player, it will be a much better product. Even though it now has the ability to create your own GUI's, it doesn't matter if there's not that much to graphically edit.

Mike

Moved this to a better thread.

Mike

Return to “Maizesoft”