things take as long as they take

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

truth.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Because of the coefficient of Friction? :-)
其余的是噪音

at least... :hihi:

or as short as they take.

... and sometimes longer

or shorter

Not all things take time.
Rakkervoksen

Some time take things.

What things don't take time?

Just in time for holidays, perfect for me. True.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

:) i decided to add internal oversampling and have had to revise the patches and manual accordingly.

it's a pretty finite synth and after using it for a month i'm not that excited about it. it's given my ears a workout.

silly me i kept thinking about oversampling in the wrong way (oversampling parts instead of the whole core process) so a few of the patches are a bit odd now, it's a better instrument.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

http://www.breathcube.com/frictiondemo.mp3 (256kbps)

all synthesis rendered at 44.1kHz :)

Made one of my dogs act funny, but I want to watch....uhmmmm ....listen to it again.
:o

have you tried changing your buffer settings?

The voice synthesis algo rocks !
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Return to “xoxos”