into my hypercube

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If I understand correctly the beat section should cover 2 ccs on the same channel. At the moment the channel is set under the 8th/16th/beat column, and does not seem to apply to the previous column (which should be the number per measure), but in fact I can't get anything out of this column (the one before the 8th/16th/beat column).

not quite.. the first 'beat' param goes to hyperion (it's under the top bar on the gui that says 'hyperion') so that's transmitted on the channel assigned to hyperion on the left.

the second has it's own midi channel box because it's sent to circuit.

if you want to modulate hyperion's clock from 16ths to 2 measures, that's where you'd need two parameters.. use one of the assignable cc#s to control hyperion's "1/n" button.

once i get horizon out i'll do a version that just has 8 separate cc#s :)

just thought i can probably recompile this with 3 separate midi outs.. might save cpu on a few midi filters ;)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

ah - misconnected gate pins - arf a mo
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

i tried compiling with separate midi outs, it showed up in eXT as 1 out. i did fix the gate pins tho :)

http://www.breathcube.com/vst/hypercube.zip

as said this is quick and i've got loads to do so this isn't patched or tested beyond basic functionality :D

eg. there are 64 scales, which means it should theoretically transmit accurately as a cc# over 128 values.. however softwares might handle some rounding strangely meaning #73 rounds to the wrong value et c... if something doesn't properly transmit at the correct value let me know.

now.. to finish horizon :evil:

OK so the first beat is intended to map the to hyperion BeatDiv, right ? But I still cannot get the corresponding cc event out of hypercube. I see the 6 others in midimon but not this one...

Edit: it works now in the latest version: thanks for the quick fix :D

Return to “xoxos”