website updated

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

with the intent of making what you want to find easier to find, now with a fashionable dark background.

i'll probably stick with the scheme of keeping commercial plugins on the front page and free ones on the vst page.

drop by, grab pling 4 if you haven't (expect i'll probably update patches on it soon) download new blend and pray it will run for an entire song's length.

and brush vst.. this has been updated so that it applies velocity correctly instead of lagging one note behind :/

hopefully, even though the gui is still utilitarian, it will make a nice amendment to your synth percussion arsenal.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Nice website.
Image I am sorry, I am not a native English speaker.

it's black.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:it's black.
You know what they say, "once you go etc..."

The website looks quite good and I Laughed Out Loud right off the bat when it says "I've made a lot of VST plugins."

What might be cool at some point in the future, is if you made something like what you have up-top where every VST has a picture, but that you made each picture clickable so that the user could go straight to said VST's location. I would think you'd have to change it a bit more though, so that each plugin was a little more recognizable.

Anyway.. nice update.

OH... and just noticed that in the music section where it says "My recommendations are Robot Discotheque if you are looking for work more conventionally recognised as music" Robot Discotheque links to Payola instead of Robot Discotheque.
Last edited by toine6 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

is that a rubber duckie?

love the site :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

xoxos wrote:it's black.
clean, readable, efficient = cool :)

Hink wrote:is that a rubber duckie?
unsinkable! but maybe sincable :D

thanks for the link fyi toine6.. i thought about using a random screenshot display. hmm - link is correct, i guess bandcamp redirects to the "top album" if the server hiccups or something?? weird.

anyone who can identify all the plugins in the graphic gets a free effects pack license.. but you have to pay me $10 to check the entire list of answers :hihi:

(that means what it sounds like.. i'm not developing anything atm, but i've learned about convolution, FFT, the incredible inverting bel, and the vst sdk so i ought to be more aerodynamic and painless in the future).

Return to “xoxos”