Renoise Crashes

Official support for: xoxos
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there. I'm working on a project in Renoise that includes one instance of modal and two of RadianT. I know these can be a bit CPU intense, but that doesn't appear to be the problem. Overall CPU usage doesn't exceed 60%. A little bit after adding the second instance of RadianT I started receiving errors:

Code: Select all

Ouch. The VST plugin 'rurik leffanta: radiant (from rurik leffanta)' crashed in VST event/function: 'Process', Thread: 'AUDIO Slaves'
Other versions said "Audio" or "GUI" instead of "AUDIO Slaves". Trying to play the project now just results in more errors and crashes. Any idea what the issue could be?

i like that the error message includes the word "ouch" as well as my name, twice. i've never seen an error report with my name in it before.

is that true false false or fft?

soz, i only use eXT nowadays.

ime, some hosts/systems do have a crash response to momentary cpu loads, so it could be because triggering a note is intensive in this manner.

to reopen the song file, try temporarily removing the .dlls.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

but i'd seriously like every reader here to note the part about error messages that use words like "ouch" and the developer's name (which isn't part of the .dll).

it'd look like bad customer service if i said anything more about the matter.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”