synth edit vs reaktor

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

greetings,

I'm a mac user and really want to play xoxos' vsts. My main instrument has always been guitar, but I love keyboard and electronic percussion technology. I first started reading about physical modeling in the mid 90s and was able to buy a Yamaha VL1-m in 2002 and the Korg Wavedrum reboot in 2009.

I suppose the best way would be for me to just run windows/parallels/bootcamp on my Mac. but not sure how i'd be able to record into Logic. What would be the most compatible DAW/host to use?

Also, I've never done any kind of phys mod programming, but how difficult would it be for someone using NI Reaktor to make some of these same plug ins?

I also own a Muse Receptor, would xoxos' stuff work on it?

win vst on mac?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7&t=431024
towpath666 wrote: Also, I've never done any kind of phys mod programming, but how difficult would it be for someone using NI Reaktor to make some of these same plug ins?
today's difficulty rating color coded or as a scalar. there's a few instances where i've done things a bit mysterious or creatively, but much of it is canonical. eg. subsequent releases of my plucked string model are based on a better filter or interpolation method. say not hard, if there's enough weed.
towpath666 wrote: I also own a Muse Receptor, would xoxos' stuff work on it?
many years ago receptor bundled vst from SE developers, i still use an SE release from around then.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”