Free Zvon bank for Straightliner (updated June 2011)

Official support for: rs-met.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Robin,

I will try the new version over the weekend.

Update is released. 23 presets added, see first post for download link.

thanks

You're welcome.

I noticed that the preset "02_Brassy Pad" was making an unpleasant pop at higher velocities. I've deleted it for now and replaced it with "02_Say What".

thanks for some new sound-food. i just browsed through them and again found some nice stuff. among the new ones, i especially like the 'Electric Keys' patches (although, i would give them a sustain-loop... however - blah - and thanks again).
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Robin from www.rs-met.com wrote:thanks for some new sound-food. i just browsed through them and again found some nice stuff.
You're welcome, glad that you like them.

Robin from www.rs-met.com wrote:among the new ones, i especially like the 'Electric Keys' patches (although, i would give them a sustain-loop... however - blah - and thanks again).
Feel free to do so! :wink:
I forgot to say this in the first post, but anyone making edits or creating new presets from my waveforms can send them to me and I will add them to the pack.

Personally, I will add more waveforms (maybe some stereo ones) and new presets this autumn.

zvon wrote:
Robin from www.rs-met.com wrote:among the new ones, i especially like the 'Electric Keys' patches (although, i would give them a sustain-loop... however - blah - and thanks again).
Feel free to do so! :wink:
I forgot to say this in the first post, but anyone making edits or creating new presets from my waveforms can send them to me and I will add them to the pack.
ah. maybe i'll send some edits of my favourite patches with my personal tweaks then...
Personally, I will add more waveforms (maybe some stereo ones) and new presets this autumn.
great! looking forward to it!

Well... almost 2 years later, I have begun to make some stereo waveforms and a few more presets. I will post here when they're ready, hopefully in the next week.

zvon wrote:Well... almost 2 years later, I have begun to make some stereo waveforms and a few more presets. I will post here when they're ready, hopefully in the next week.

:tu: yeah.

Hi Robin!

V3 is ready and free for all Straightliner users. I've added 31 stereo waveforms and 49 presets. The set now has 56 waveforms and 105 presets. Here are a few of the source of the stereo waveforms: airplane, lawnmower, fireworks, children choir, birds, etc. All from my own recordings.

I've updated the download link in the first post but here it is too for convenience:
Zvon for Straightliner v3

Return to “rs-met”