MXXX testing/preset program

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks, so, please here post any comments/problems regarding MXXX. This is obviously only for MXXX program participants ;). If you registered and you got no email, let me know ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

"... I hope everyone will be honest ..."

In every aspect, man. :)

elassi wrote:"... I hope everyone will be honest ..."

In every aspect, man. :)
Good! :D 8)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I explore the interface, so many parameters, it will take a bit of time.
sliders are more appropriate for this interface. Good impression.

:-o NICE! Posting screen shots of what we find, here is good?
Probably a dumb question....

Someone already tried the Modular-module...? :hihi:

Fantastic! What a deep plugin... :tu:

elassi wrote:Someone already tried the Modular-module...? :hihi:
OUCH!!! :-o I'm sorry, What?? :D Quite a spike in volume, here. Indeed, should be a stunning plugin! 3:40 AM here. I'll report fully on Sunday after noon. Thanks for the opportunity, Vojtech!

Yeah, sliders are definitely more appropriate, they will be default in the next build. Modular module... well... you will probably need to enlarge it a little bit :D
Vojtech

Im finding straight away that its unusable in Bidule; both x64 and x86. As soon as you hook up any audio, Bidule flags it as problematic and auto-bypasses it. Ive tested that on two Win7 x64 systems.

First problem: The voice parameter of the chorus chances to fast if I turn.

Second, there should be on/off switches of the different devices and it should be possible to assign MIDI notes of the MIDI track to the on/off switches to "play" the effects like another multi effects like the finger or artillery 2.

I dont exactly know how to use the math tools, but I will get it, I just use it since yesterday ;)

Michael1985 wrote:Second, there should be on/off switches of the different devices and it should be possible to assign MIDI notes of the MIDI track to the on/off switches to "play" the effects like another multi effects like the finger or artillery 2.
Michael, right-click a device to find your on/off switch. Midi options can be configured via "Settings" in the top menu.

Minor glitch: When saving preset and filling the info boxes, ctrl+alt+v or alt+v makes @, but also do pastes in whatever you coppied somewhere else by ctrl+c... :)

Also when re-saving opened preset it does wierd things, but didn't investigate this one further, so will report with some results lately.

Other than that, soundwise and behaviour-wise no problems so far. Ableton, Win7.

+1 for weird active preset storing. Seems that using too many flags disturbs the saving process. Tried to store an empty preset for scratch start and flagged everything but this failed. Using less flags (only 1st column) worked.

@Vojtech: Posssible to add MNotepad to the devices? It comes a bit more handy than using only the notes provided while saving. I prefer to note what's going on in the Modulators and/or Multiparams especially in the designing process.
"If you're married with art you'll get the critics as your mother-in-law." (H. Knef)

Oscillator is fatness, midi input enable + Mod enveloppe on dry
+ bandpass low(mod) = dubstep wooble bass hihihi.
On xp 32 sp3 and renoise, no problem so far.

My first impression: potential EZmix killer! I'll have a blast digging through this baby and see what it can do.

Return to “MeldaProduction”