Beta-version of the major update of all effects to 8.00!!!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

the beta-version of the major update of all effects to 8.00 is out! It seems stable, but since this update is so huge, there will be at least several weeks of public testing before the official release. And everyone is invited of course!

Check http://www.meldaproduction.com/plugins/v8.php for more information.

And get the newest version from http://www.meldaproduction.com/download.php

Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

hmmm, sexy :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Awesome. Congrats Vojtech and team. GUI looks great. Is GUI creator going to be released soon? How about MXXX? If someone wants to play around with free bundle, is mtotalbundle beta installer going to work?
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Thanks! MTexturedStyleEditor will take some time as well as MXXX, basically after the effects are officially released. And yes, you can use MTotalBundle even if yuou want to play with any "sub group" of plugins.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Downloaded and played with them for a while tonight. Very nice update!
I went for the minimal theme mostly because of the font. Is it possible to select different fonts? Could be a nice addition to the style options.

Specially for M-Analyzer: I noticed the A-H preset slots are gone. Are they gone forever or will they return in the final version?

Had a couple of Reaper crashes while I was experimenting with the plugins but I'm not sure if they are related to the beta. (Not on my studio pc right now, will test them more thoroughly tomorrow.)

DIfferent fonts - well, didn't really think about that yet, probably rather not, it would start like this and end up with a complete nightmare :D. But the updated style editor will be released too, so you will be able to use whatever fonts you'd like ;).

In MAnalyzer the AH presets are gone simply because it seems they are useless there really. Or don't you think so?

If it crashes, please try to recall what you did etc., so we can simulate it somehow.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:DIfferent fonts - well, didn't really think about that yet, probably rather not, it would start like this and end up with a complete nightmare :D. But the updated style editor will be released too, so you will be able to use whatever fonts you'd like ;).

In MAnalyzer the AH presets are gone simply because it seems they are useless there really. Or don't you think so?

If it crashes, please try to recall what you did etc., so we can simulate it somehow.
I will wait for the editor for the fonts ;)

I use the A-H preset slots in MAnalyzer very often. I made some different comparison profiles (different sources, release times etc) so with those buttons I could switch between them very fast.
I know I can use the preset <> buttons to switch between them but it takes some extra mouse clicks (or open the preset menu).
Already made some presets using Reaper so I can use my scrollwheel just hovering over the presetselection in Reaper, speeds it up a bit and less clicky clicky :clown:

When I experience crashes tonight I will surely pass you more info.

Oh, another thing I noticed is that the options menu is quite large compared to the rest of the interface.

MeldaProduction wrote: In MAnalyzer the AH presets are gone simply because it seems they are useless there really. Or don't you think so?
To me they are useful.
I like to have different preset behind one click. I have two different presets for master and a third one if I solo a bus/group.

Yes I could use the MMultiAnalyzer but then you have to click those unwanted channels off. A lot more clicks than do it with MAnalyzer in the masterbus and simpler than having MAnalyzer in every bus/group.

Just went to the Beta download site, downloaded MMultiBandGranular and installed it, came up version 7.13. What did I do wrong?

MeldaProduction wrote:Hi folks,

the beta-version of the major update of all effects to 8.00 is out! It seems stable, but since this update is so huge, there will be at least several weeks of public testing before the official release. And everyone is invited of course!

Check http://www.meldaproduction.com/plugins/v8.php for more information.

And get the newest version from http://www.meldaproduction.com/download.php

You have to download the full MTotalBundle. Thats the only beta download at the moment.
Still you can use your key files to register the plugins you have (&and try out the other in 2 week demo mode)

So I did install the full bundle in order to see the changes in MMultibandGranular, and cannot seem to locate the Modulation section in ver. 8…..What am I missing?

The modulators are still there, but a little hidden ;). Just use the huge arrow button to show the "advanced" stuff and show the modulators in the bottom ;). The gui has been heavily reworked to hide the advanced stuff.
Vojtech

Hi, major update there, thanks you ! :)

I've just one request, could it be possible that when storing "default settings" or "default editor size" it also store "Time graph settings" (wich a realy good improvement of your plugins by the way) ?

It might also be interesting to be able to export or view the entire graph, I mean to be able to "unzoom" the graph. It would be a very intersting feature, notably considering the loudness metter and broadcast/movies applications... Don't you think so ?

Wahtever, thanks for this update ! The engine seems to have been improve, as for exemple the "ABCD morphing" which seems more smoother and efficient.

MeldaProduction wrote:The modulators are still there, but a little hidden ;). Just use the huge arrow button to show the "advanced" stuff and show the modulators in the bottom ;). The gui has been heavily reworked to hide the advanced stuff.
Hello,
I like the new design(s) and it seems to work well, i almost fool myself thinking the plugins sound better :lol: but the only problem is when entering the Edit mode : i would prefer to have an option to make everything visible by default on all plugins.
It is very frustrating to have to press the arrow to open the baragraph and then again to open the modulators every time !
Thanks. :)

Thank you folks!

Nicocadiou: noted, sound logical!

Farfadetfarfelu: couldn't you just save the default settings? I mean the gui has been changed this way to make it easier to use, it wouldn't make sense to open it all again by default. Also global setting wouldn't help as in many cases you may want to keep it open/closed depending on the preset.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”