8.00 beta 2 for all MeldaProduction effects has been released!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

we managed to implement additional performance optimization, which speeds up GUI processing 4x in average! We (and some host developers) also managed to fix most of the problems found in the main beta or reported by you.

Despite we don't expect problems, it is recommended to check this beta to ensure it is working well with your hardware. It's also time for final ideas/requests ;).

http://www.meldaproduction.com/download.php

Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hi Vojtech,

just installed version 8.00 beta 2 but the GUI is not displaying anything except the output graphic on the right side, but no parameters or other things. When I pull the mouse over the parameters I sometimes see the missing parts for some seconds.
I tried re-installing the beta 2 and rebooted the system but no luck.
I am using the latest version of Reaper (4.61) as DAW.

Cheers,
Robert

Emailed ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I'm getting instant crashes in all DAWs when I try to bring up a GUI for any of the beta2 plugins (VST2). They are all 32bit versions on Mac OS/X 10.6.8. I've tried Ableton Live 9.1.1, Reaper 4.61 and Wavelab LE7

Oh, stop press, I've just tried 64bit Reaper 4.61 and it does almost the same. It brings up a white box before crashing. The 32bit bit ones shows nothing, they just crash. Beta 1 plugins did work, but the GUIs were slow.

I'll post the Ableton Crash report below, but I'm not sure it's much help.

Chrissie
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Thread 0 Crashed: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 ??? 0000000000 0 + 0
1 com.meldaproduction.MAutoPitch 0x43cdbc3b MAutoPitchAudioEffectPluginInterface + 1130493
2 com.meldaproduction.MAutoPitch 0x43cdae74 MAutoPitchAudioEffectPluginInterface + 1126966
3 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x085e4c2f DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 1567
4 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x085e3ef6 SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 411
5 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x085e3d55 SendEventToEventTargetWithOptions + 58
6 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x0860bf25 HIView::SendDraw(short, OpaqueGrafPtr*, __HIShape const*, CGContext*) + 475
7 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x0860b879 HIView::RecursiveDrawComposited(__HIShape const*, unsigned long, HIView*, CGContext*, unsigned char, float) + 713
8 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x0860baec HIView::RecursiveDrawComposited(__HIShape const*, unsigned long, HIView*, CGContext*, unsigned char, float) + 1340
9 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x0860baec HIView::RecursiveDrawComposited(__HIShape const*, unsigned long, HIView*, CGContext*, unsigned char, float) + 1340
10 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x0860a89f HIView::DrawComposited(short, OpaqueGrafPtr*, __HIShape const*, unsigned long, HIView*, CGContext*) + 873
11 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x0860a4e5 HIView::Draw(short, OpaqueGrafPtr*, unsigned long) + 83
12 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x0860a435 HIView::Render(unsigned long, CGContext*) + 45
13 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x08609d7d WindowData::PrepareForVisibility() + 145
14 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x08609338 _ShowHideWindows + 291
15 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x0866c107 ShowWindow + 79

Ok, please mail me to info@meldaproduction.com, I'll give you a debug version, so we can move with it. Again I assume you have a pretty old machine. So the conclusion is, it doesn't really work well with some old stuff. Btw. did beta1 work?
Vojtech

I like the new toolbar menu icons ;)

Do we have to download the whole package, or are individual plugins available to test yet ?

The whole package I'm afraid, separate installers will be available for the final version.
Vojtech

No blank GUIs or crashes here in (Reaper 32-bit)

Minor: The text "Set" on the AGC / Set buttons looks smaller than the "Limiter" text
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:No blank GUIs or crashes here in (Reaper 32-bit)

Minor: The text "Set" on the AGC / Set buttons looks smaller than the "Limiter" text
Good! ;)
Set is smaller as it is less important really. And in most cases one would enable AGC and then Set and disable it.
Vojtech

MMultiBandDynamicsLarge in Reaper v4.61 / Windows 7:

I was dragging one of the nodes in the Processing Shape graph and Reaper crashed:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: reaper.exe
Application Version: 4.6.1.0
Application Timestamp: 532af243
Fault Module Name: MMultiBandDynamicsLarge.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 532f3a7e
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000521dc
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0c47
Additional Information 2: 0c47ecc18b31d3b3d50c3a36f49e3b09
Additional Information 3: 3d42
Additional Information 4: 3d4202b8d0fc33d5164298746d9c4cef

And the Error dialogue window from Reaper pops up UNDER the plug-in window.

----------------
PS Are those Pan controls in the Multiband bands graphic new?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Ok DarkStar, can you simulate it again? Something that I can do to trigger the crash?

And yes, the multiband pan controls are new ;).
Vojtech

Ha! I made it crash too! Will check it out!
Vojtech

Beta 3 is out!
Vojtech

Oh that's *much* faster, yes :-)

Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”