8.00 beta 3 for all MeldaProduction effects has been released!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

so after beta 2 we managed to quickly repair the 2 problems with specific graphical hardware. So beta 3 is out ;).

http://www.meldaproduction.com/download.php

Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

No crashes so far with my Processing Shape edits. Anywhere-else I should try with my old graphics card? :)

As for the AGC/Set text - it seems especially small in "Minimalistic".
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thanks! Please check if possible. I already have a little problem (missing knobs) on extremely old graphics cards, so that shall be solved.

As for AGC/Set, I like it!!! :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

This might be by design ;), but ... in the Vintage style, the vertical alignment of some digits is different:
Last edited by DarkStar on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inspired by ...

Well, that's the font :D. Let's say it's by design :D. At least it looks "vintageously" imperfect :D
Vojtech

That's what I thought ;) Call it an Easter egg for the Vintage aficionados.
Last edited by DarkStar on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inspired by ...

Jou jou, that's the spirit! :D
Vojtech

Question:
MMultiband Dynamics (and the Large version) have Input/Out/Temp Gain and Dry/Wet controls on the left-hand side for each band (they can be linked). Controls of the same name appear in the "advanced" panel on the right-hand side, below the meters.

What's the differences?
And what is the correct name for that right-hand pop-out panel? "Advanced"? "Extended"? ... ?

--------------------------------------
And a suggestion for the OK (tick) and Cancel (x) buttons. On some panels, for example, the Transformation Shape, the icon is accompanied by the text name of the button. Can that be extended to the other "tick" and "x" buttons too. Not urgent, but useful.
Inspired by ...

The controls on the right side are "master", they are applied before/after the crossover.
Vojtech

Thanks Vojtech, i am using the Beta 8.0 versions instead of the 7.xx versions, is there any advantages-disadvantages? I have no problems using the Beta versions so far. Another funny thing is, if you go on the Beta plugins and check for Updates it tells you there is a newer Update available, 7.13. LOL.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Hi Vojtech, hi all,

I think it would be a good thing to add the possibility to modify the green / yellow / red zone values of the meters. Don't you think so ?
Maybe I'm missing it and it's already possible to change it... Let me know :)

Thanks again for your good work !

BasariStudios wrote:Thanks Vojtech, i am using the Beta 8.0 versions instead of the 7.xx versions, is there any advantages-disadvantages? I have no problems using the Beta versions so far. Another funny thing is, if you go on the Beta plugins and check for Updates it tells you there is a newer Update available, 7.13. LOL.
Well, the list of changes is so huge, that it won't be available even for the final version :D. But the main things are the new GUI engine with GPU support which will save tons of CPU power, and lots of compatibility improvements.
And yes, it shows newer version as 7.13 :D. It will stop when it gets official ;).
Vojtech

nicocadiou wrote:Hi Vojtech, hi all,

I think it would be a good thing to add the possibility to modify the green / yellow / red zone values of the meters. Don't you think so ?
Maybe I'm missing it and it's already possible to change it... Let me know :)

Thanks again for your good work !
What you mean by that??? :o
Vojtech

Hi Vojtech

As a free bundle owner, can I install this bundle over my purchased bundle ? or will I have to wait for the "official" free bundle ?

I am liking the interface very much...
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Thank you ! And yes, you can install it over as usual. The remaining plugins will be in demo mode.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”