Joining select parts to a kit

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I have a kit loaded in mdrummer and I wish to join and load another kit to it. Challenge is when I do that, I can hear phase issues on the cymbals; and toms don't sound nice to me when layered either. So I figure if I could layer just kick and snare, which is what I really wish to improve to a fuller sound, I'd be sorted. Anyone know how I could do that? Thanks

Load a drumset.
Then Drumset editor tab > highlight in the drum list the drum you want to layer > Layers and Generators > Velocity layers > click the + button to add a layer. The new layer slot will be highlighted.
Then Layer source > choose MMultiSampler or MSampler....etc > choose a drum from the directory.
The play button under Layers and Generators auditions the highlighted layer (at max velocity).
The speaker icon button over on the left under Basic drum parameters plays the layered sound (the more to the right you click plays higher velocity).
You can extensively edit each layer. You can import your own samples to use.
Wonderful stuff.

Thanks!!! I now got impact/punch just where I need it!! mdrummer is great, I just wish it was easier to figure out all these features :wink:

Thanks goldglob! Anyway there's actually an easier way - in drumset designer (main page) you can add a layer ;). Even a random one... ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:... Even a random one... ;)
In designer, only random ones I think? (which is nice) :)
By the way, can MDrummer make my coffee?

It probably CAN make your coffee......it just won't tell you HOW it did it! Hehehe

Oh yeah, only random ones in designer. Works fine for me :)

goldglob wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:... Even a random one... ;)
In designer, only random ones I think? (which is nice) :)
By the way, can MDrummer make my coffee?
Aaaaah, that's true... :borg:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”