Bugs Version MeldaPlugins 8.02

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Vojtech,

only two things.

1. In the easy window of MDynamics Gain Reduction is not displayed, only after changing in edit Mode and changing back to Easy Mode
2. Gui Problems with Waves Plugins, can´t read anything.

For next update, maybe, if it is a Melda problem?!

Thanks and greets

Marek

Hi Marek,

hnmmm

1) I don't understand, just checked and the gain reduction is there. Could you send me some screenshot (email)? I'm using the prerelease 8.03 though.

2) What do you mean by that?? How is anything here related to Waves plugins?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hey I also got that Waves problem. Happens only occasionally though. I will keep an eye open to see whether it might be related to a "conflict" with Melda.

Another thing: MTuner sometimes does not work for me since 8.0 Anybody else had any probs with it so far?

Guys, these are really "weird' bug reports :D. Really, you should provide some useful info :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

@ cablechannel Mtuner 8.02 works good here :)

Here a screenshot of mdynamics, no gain reduction in edit mode. After change to easy mode and back to edit mode I can see the gr.

Waves screenshot will also come.

Greets

Marek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Svama on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No screenshot ;). Btw. 8.03 just released, please check it out.
Vojtech

screenshot is up, but will test 8.03

OK here is the MTuner issue: it works on playback material (i.e. DAW transport is running), but it no longer works on the monitor signal in Cubase. It used to work in the pre 8 versions, I could play the guitar live and use MTuner while the DAW was stopped.

Ok I'm lost, what is the problem??
Vojtech

In the screenshot are no gain reduction numbers beside the metering! where is it?

Aaaaha ! :D That could really use an explanation :D I'll check with Waves, but quite frankly who knows... It could as well be Waves fault... (and as a typical developer I'm saying it is probably their fault! :D - well, it does that only with them, right? so...logically...)
Vojtech

Hmmm, I just checked MDynamics + Waves Trans X in Cubase 7.5 64 under Win 7 64 and no problems whatsoever...
Vojtech

Have found a nice workaround, selling all my waves plugins and believe in the power of meldaproduction :D

Svama wrote:Have found a nice workaround, selling all my waves plugins and believe in the power of meldaproduction :D
Oh yeah!! That's the ultimate workaround!! :D :love:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”