Free Plugins Bundle missing iLok Authorization?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I dont know if this helps but i get a "pro tools application has stopped" error when closing pro tools even with the plugins in the unused folder. stating the issue in question is a different plugin each time.
Screeny.jpg
sorry for the image. dont have a real editor on here yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mmoorhead459 wrote: I did not actually expect it to work. but i tried it anyways. The plugins in question do not actually use the iLok. so the license support would not be needed. As was pointed out, the problem is most likely within Pro Tools having an issue with the Pace signature.
OK - I have now seen multiple reports from Windows Pro Tools (AAX64) users experiencing the same issue - this is clearly a bug.
Simon Morrison • Audio Architect • Mastering Engineer • Music Technologist
[ www.MorrisonStudios.com ]

Hmmm, interesting, I'll checked here and everything seems fine. Could you give me more hints about the problems - I don't understand why there could be a problem when the plugin is "unloaded", I assume it did fail the authorization, correct? Btw. could you check previous versions? Here's the archive of all of them:

http://www.meldaproduction.com/download/
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

The second I get home I'll check.

MeldaProduction wrote:Hmmm, interesting, I'll checked here and everything seems fine. Could you give me more hints about the problems - I don't understand why there could be a problem when the plugin is "unloaded", I assume it did fail the authorization, correct? Btw. could you check previous versions? Here's the archive of all of them:

Also. Yes they are still failing authorization. Just want to give you as much information as possible. :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Hmmm, interesting, I'll checked here and everything seems fine. Could you give me more hints about the problems - I don't understand why there could be a problem when the plugin is "unloaded", I assume it did fail the authorization, correct? Btw. could you check previous versions? Here's the archive of all of them:

It looks to me like it is a problem with pro tools 11.2.1 on windows 7 64. I will try and install 11.2.1 on my macbook pro and see if i have the issue. but it definitely looks like its not you its them

I am currently downloading 11.2 because I am dumb and didnt realize it exists. Will try and let you know how it goes! Btw, I went back installing diferrent bundle versions until I got to 8.0.2 and gave up. same error. pro tools. Still fails auth. still crashes.

Just tried 11.2.0 and still did it. really weird. sad mike. very sad.

OK, I'll check on tuesday and let Avid know now (but they are extremely slow...). Though I tried yesterday on PT 11.2.1 64 on Win 7 64 and it seemed working fine...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:OK, I'll check on tuesday and let Avid know now (but they are extremely slow...). Though I tried yesterday on PT 11.2.1 64 on Win 7 64 and it seemed working fine...
Well maybe it's just my machine causing issues. Either way I can't use these plugins now. :(

Btw. is there a way you can get back 11.1 to find out if that's the problem?
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Btw. is there a way you can get back 11.1 to find out if that's the problem?

I can. And I will try to do that tonight. I really miss the compressor and eq. So many great features. If I ever get it working I'm buying a bundle from you my friend.

Very well, then we should make this work asap! :D
Vojtech

Well, I updated to Windows 8.1 and now have my plug ins back. Never did figure out why they were not working but had another one do it to me so I updated in a fit of rage

Interesting... I guess this will be one of the many PT mysteries :D
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”