IR Loader or Fuzz?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I tested MAmp and liked the sound. I amplified some Strat samples. However, if you want to make more guitar effects, simple and easy IR loader with very light resource usage and similarly light (separate) fuzz for electric guitar sound would be very handy... There are a lot of (free and commercial) competition in this area, but good robust implementation would have a market. Many of current implementations have problems. With Melda UI and light resource usage, I think they could be competitive...

I know there are ways with current Melda products to load IRs and fuzz the sound, but they're a bit complicated and geared towards a different use cases. Small, easy and light tools would be like guitarist stomp boxes, easy to chain etc.

Any thoughts?

Hi Makku, I'm afraid this is not planned. MAmp is actually not designed to be a guitar amp with reproductor, it's an amp simulator, that's it. It's for mixing to enrich harmonic stuff, creative distortion, things like that, it's really not aimed for guitarists to simulate Marshals and stuff, there's plenty of simulations there, no need to make another one ;).

And about that please check MMultiBandDistortion:

http://www.meldaproduction.com/plugins/ ... Distortion
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”