MDrummer record & hear beats instead of metronome?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello...

When recording beats either in the Rhythm Generator or Editor, is there a way to listen to the beats that are already in the sequencer, while new beats are being recorded? I'm only able to hear the metronome (snare rim shot) when I have the record button depressed.
Perhaps I'm missing it, but it would be nice to be able to enable/disable the metronome as well as enable/disable playback of the Beat (sequencer notes) when the record button is enabled.

On a side note, is there a shortcut for the Record button, or can it be assigned to cc?

Hi,

well, the recorder is really a very secondary feature, there's no plan to make a complicated recorder there really. It's designed for you to quickly record base beats, that's it.
Anyway, click Functions button in each loop editor, and the last item is "Record replace", so if that's what you are missing, you can disable this and it will stop overwriting, so you can record "incrementally".
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hi,
Yes, I only record in incremental mode which is why it would help to be able to hear the existing rhythm as I add new parts.
I definitely understand that the record feature is supposed to be very basic but if you happen to enable the option to hear existing beats while recording new incremental beats I won't complain :).
Either way, thanks for listening and responding so quickly...

Well, we'll see about it ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”