All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth have been updated to 8.07

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks, so another update is here ;).
8.07 provides several new features, performance and workflow improvements, fixes and more. It is highly recommended to install this update. It is necessary to use the newest installer from our download page.

List of changes for the effects is here: http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/?id=MTotalBundle

List of changes for MPowerSynth is here: http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/?id=MPowerSynth
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Awesome! How do you manage to do so much??? I'm curious to know how many people work for Melda because the updates are so regular it blows my mind :S

Great work :)

vectorwarrior wrote:Awesome! How do you manage to do so much??? I'm curious to know how many people work for Melda because the updates are so regular it blows my mind :S

Great work :)
+1
I have to believe that you (or you folks?) are way up on my list of responsive, hard-working developers. Much appreciated. So glad I bought the total bundle.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

:tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Thanks! It's a bit frustrating, though, because I was just about to download version 8.06, your updates are faster than my downloads! :lol:

...and today or tomorrow, "My KVR" will inform me that I've got 70+ updates available. :lol:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

screen image of ozone gui for the synth?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Thank you folks! :love:
And don't worry, with V9 there will be probably one installer for all plugins. And the presumed release date is 2018 :D.

mysticvibes - that's the first screen ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hi!
Thank you very much for the update, particularly the tun file support in MPowerSynth, it is very nice!

Have a good day!

My pleasure! You too!
Vojtech

Brilliant:

*Added Latency parameter to MAutoAlign, which lets you shift all tracks back in time if the host correctly compensates for it.
*Added side-chain input to MTransient, MMultiBandTransient, MRingModulator and MMultiBandRingModulator.

Yeah, there's some interesting stuff in there.

Oh, I missed that, on the RM the "sidechain" entry is to have 1-2 modulating 3-4?
That would be nice!

Have a good day!

edit: Thank you for that, it is indeed brilliant.

Return to “MeldaProduction”