All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth have been updated to 8.10!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is the Axiom Air 49

You'll notice 9 sliders at the top just to the right of the LED display. The first slider seems to be hard wired to volume control. The 2nd one I assigned CC 71 to.

If I go to the MPowersynth and click on the M2 button and then choose "Assign MIDI Controller" and move the MIDI slider, making sure I have the MIDI bank button on, where it says "CONTROLLER" on the MIDI SETTINGS screen, the value next to it changes to Synth 071 Resonance (not sure why it's automatically assigning it to Resonance) and I can see the indicator under M2 moving as I move the slider.

If I click OK and move the slider...now it's working. LMAO.

Okay, if I can somehow recreate this problem (not sure what I did to make it happen) I will get back to you again.

Right now it appears that if I simply don't try to override the default mod wheel assignment on M1 by trying to "do it again" (makes no sense) everything works fine. The redundancy of doing this must be making something flake out in the system.

Maybe simply try doing this on your end and see what happens.

In the meantime, I'll get back to you the next time I'm somehow able to mess this up.

QA techs. Gotta love 'em. :D

frizzbee wrote:There are nice plugins in the bundle. But some of them are useless too.
C'mon man, embrace that spirit of experimentation. :)

I never thought I would use MComb, but tried it on my guitar last night and it sounded very nice indeed.

It's being fed into MAmp which, BTW Vojtech, is a great surprise. Sounds fab! Thank you!
:band:

Thank you folks!! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”