Mequalizer reset it self (inside DDMF MetaPlugin)

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying Melda Free bundle to see if it fits my requirements, so I used Mequalizer in a mastering chain inside WaveLab elements 8 and load it into DDMF's MetaPlugin.

Everything was cool, good sounded and exact Eq, I send the master to the client and they like it.

Next (today) I opened the session just to do a very little tweak and realized that my curve eq was plain gone, was like if I open the plugin for the first time!

Did somebody experienced this? do you know if there is a way to recover it!?

:help:

Hmmm, that probably is a problem with the "MetaPlugin", please ask them for support. Btw. can you simulate it? Imean does this do that every time?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hello, thanks.

I also contact to metaplugin's support, but I just want to cover all the bases, btw he doesn't knew about this issue.

I did simulate this, I tried even in other hosts. :scared:

Ok, so you managed to create projects in other hosts, where MEqualizer didn't remember the settings?? Can you create such a project and send it to me? Just about any host. Make some very distinct settings, so that it is easy to check it out. Change both bands, normal parameters such as dry/wet and upsampling (this one cannot be automated, so we can exclude that host isn't malfunctioning in that area).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Here I upload a Cubase 8 project with metaplugin and Mequalizer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

No no, I meant WITHOUT MetaPlugin. I thought you said it does that even in some hosts, directly, without this thing. If you meant it does that in different hosts but always in MetaPlugin, then it's not really surprising. I'll check anyway, at least to see where the problem is...
Vojtech

Oh, big sorry, It is now that I need MetaPlugin to use a chain of plugins inside WaveLabs Elements, in other way I just had 2 slots for plugins

Understand - but my question was - does the plugin work fine WITHOUT MetaPlugin?
Vojtech

Yes it does.

Just for you to know, the vst2 version (the MetaPlugin developers test says) seams to work fine inside MetaPlugin

Ok, well, then it's probably MetaPlugin, right? Anyway you are in touch with them (I actually don't know who :oops: :) ), so please just tell them to let me know if they need any assistance via info@meldaproduction.com
Vojtech

Ok, thank you!

Return to “MeldaProduction”