MDrummer Output Filters.....Again!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK. I can't seem to get my head around this and it's making me crazy. I have a ton of EZ Drummer MIDI files. I'm thinking I should be able to throw these on my MD track, switch to Drum Pad mode, set the Output filter to EZ Drummer, and all should be well. It's not. They just don't play correctly.

So I installed this MIDI file converter app, and converted a bunch of my EZ files to General MIDI. Now I should be able to throw these on my MD track, switch to Drum pad mode, set output filter to Default, and all should be well. It's not. The snare always plays on note 40, and I need it to play on 38. Seems simple, but I have no clue how to set this up in the Output Filter. If I click on the 1st modifier, the clip is playing, and all the notes that are active are turning red off and on as the note is played. I'm thinking I should be able to change things and hear the changes as I'm making them, but nope.

What in the world am I doing wrong, and what do I have to do to set up different Output Filters to match these millions of MIDI clips I have?

Wait, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? It seems like you are using output filters yet you want to import stuff INTO MDrummer, or what am I missing?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I want to put MD on a track, set it to drum pad mode, ignoring MIDI commands, and drag EZ Drummer clips into the track. Not into MD. I thought the output filter that is included for EZ Drummer will put those few drum notes in the right place. Am I missing something?? I think if I were to play GM drum files, MD will play correctly, right?

This isn't something I do often, I was just messing around the other night, trying to learn more about this monstrosity.

Then you need MIDI input filters ;). Remember, it's MDrummer's MIDI INPUT (!!)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks for that. I'm actually in the hospital for a few days but I'll give it a try when I get out of here.

Very well, get better!!!
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”