All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth have been officially updated to 9.00 +MRatio & MXXX beta

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

True, it's just for unison, hence osc 1. If you want random phase, then this is probably the only way, or Osc FX, or transformation mode Phase, which is for each oscillator.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:alexis1: New PDF manuals are available from each plugin page ;).
Can you put the updated PDFs here, please?
here http://www.meldaproduction.com/download ... ations.zip
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Good point! Updated ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Is installation of 9.01 FX plugins running smooothly for others on Windows 7? I keep getting an error with MMultiBandHarmonizer even after restarting, and I've tried restarting my computer twice. Supposedly "the XML does not contain any elements" so perhaps something's up with the Windows installer? The rest of the plugins are installed fine. 64-bit OS and old 2 core computer with 4 gig ram, if that matters. If any additional information is needed just let me know.
Capture - maudioplugins_9_01_setup.exe Could not rewrite 2015.05.02(resized).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I had no problem at all.
Gone soft wrote:Is installation of 9.01 FX plugins running smooothly for others on Windows 7? I keep getting an error with MMultiBandHarmonizer even after restarting, and I've tried restarting my computer twice. Supposedly "the XML does not contain any elements" so perhaps something's up with the Windows installer? The rest of the plugins are installed fine. 64-bit OS and old 2 core computer with 4 gig ram, if that matters. If any additional information is needed just let me know.
Capture - maudioplugins_9_01_setup.exe Could not rewrite 2015.05.02(resized).jpg

Gone soft - that looks like the file is corrupt and the installer has some problem with it. Try simply deleting the file manually and then running the installer again. Or even better - before you delete it, please send it to me to info@meldaproduction.com, I'll check what's wrong.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Gone soft - that looks like the file is corrupt and the installer has some problem with it. Try simply deleting the file manually and then running the installer again. Or even better - before you delete it, please send it to me to info@meldaproduction.com, I'll check what's wrong.
Done, and done. Deleting that file and reinstalling seemed to work well. And I've allready recieved a reply that there was a bug that will be fixed. Crazy fast response! :D :tu:

MeldaProduction wrote:Yep, check 9.01 ;) Alpha is now " / 4" :)
Sorry, for me, the inactive windows are not dark enough / shaded enough with this approach.

I suggest setting the Alpha value to 64 when the colour is selected, but let the user adjust it up / down.
Inspired by ...

What??? :D 64 seems hell of a lot to me!! I'll check though, but what you ask for is not that simple...
Vojtech

I know you'll do what you can :)

But here's a screenshot with black selected as the 5th colour:

Image ... Big pic: http://i.imgur.com/7WRCowH.png.

The inactive windows don't look different enough to me.
Inspired by ...

Hmmm, you might be right :o :D
Vojtech

Can someone please check if MVocoder is working as it should in version 9? I can't seem to get any input from 3/4. On the same channel i've tested it with The Glue and i can clearly see it accepting sidechain input from 3/4. Im using the exact same routing (both has "Select sidechain input: [MPowerSynth (PRE)] Signal will be sent to the second stereo pair of the plug-in. (channel 3/4)". That said, i don't think i've messed up.
I've flipped through several presets but still in input from 3/4. The Meter with Input/Side/Out shows no activity on Side. If i turn up the Modulator volume i hear nothing, only Carrier. If i "Swap Carrier and Modulator" i now hear if i turn up Modulator but nothing if i only turn up Carrier.

Edit: I tried with MRatio and only input from 1/2.

Edit: Tried in Maschine with a side chained compressor there (worked) and then MVocoder with no input from 3/4
Last edited by Crackbaby on Tue May 19, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hug:

Let me guess - you have 9.00, not the 9.01, surround is active and you are using VST, right? And you are using Reaper, correct? :)
Note that the plugin reports 2 x 8 in and 8 out, so it's not 1/2 and 3/4, but 8/9. Sadly in Reaper you have to select input channels to use, despite in all interfaces except VST the host clearly knows what is sidechain and what is not...
Vojtech

We need a tutorial vid! :hihi:

?? tutorial video for what?? :D
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”