Advice For Expander/Limiter Possibilities

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I use 2 plug ins of a Hammond B3 emulation so both keyboards (manuals) have Percussion.
Each has a Multiband Saturator so I can control the tones for Tube Distortion much better than using a single plug in.
The Creamware B2003s' upper manual is actually my Lower Manual in my set up, with VB3 as the upper manual.
I do have have a really good less distorted (quiet) sound, and full distortion is also very good. Using high ratios on a DSP Multiband Compressor acts as a Limiter.

My dilemma is that I constantly have to adjust the lowest volume not to get buried in the mix, by cranking up the Mixer Channel volumes.

Can Melda point to a plug that I can adjust the lower volume, and the upper volume with a combination of Expander/Limiter algos..?

Yuze guys have made so many of my hardware and software work arounds sound great, so I check here first now.

Thanks.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if I understand really, but I'd suggest giving MAutoVolume (super-slow enabled) a go ;).

http://www.meldaproduction.com/plugins/ ... AutoVolume
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

It's actually a trick to replace the 2 Pedals on a Hammond B3.
I'll see how it works, thanks.

Return to “MeldaProduction”