MXXX crossover Band not showing in multiparameter

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Definitly looks like a bug.
Not only it's not showing the band in the multiparameter when ' By first parameter ' is selected, also it stays at a fix percentage even when moved ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Something really weird happened again.
I set multiparameter 2 to dynamics 1 threshold but instead it showed ratio 3.77:1 and it was stucked there even when moving slider. Had to restart Reaper and project twice and when reopened threshold in decibel was back...
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

I don't follow - it is NOT the first parameter. You have already attached "Multiparameter 1" (disabled but still). Just remove that parameter and it should be ok.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

It's a little hard to describe but sometimes it's like the GUI does'nt correspond to the parameter. Yes the first parameter is still linked in this exemple but it happened to my a couple of times in other situations with no other parameter at all.I'll try to make a video. The behavior is unpredectible and it happened it various ways anyway no biggie just the look of things.

Ok, if that happens send me the preset (just use the copy button at bottom right corner and paste it to an email) and send it via info@meldaproduction.com
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”