FR: Inactive Window Dimming

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pretty please can we have an option to disable the inactive window dimming feature.
I work almost exclusively inside MXXX. I use a multi screen setup. So I will for example, have an analyser open on one of my screens while having an EQ open on the other. Or maybe I might be doing some sound design and have MPowerSynth open on one screen and a modulator on the other.
In these situations, I want to be able to look at both screens at the same time. But when I click on one of the windows the other turns inactive and dims, so I have to click it and then the other window does it. All the while MXXX in the background has also dimmed and I would like to keep an eye on that too.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

:oops: OK. So, erm. Just ignore me, sorry!
I worked out how to do it!.
For those of you that want to know. Go to style, select the colour for "inactive window overlay" and change the "alpha" to 0.
Sorted.
Yet again another example of what you can find when you dig deep enough into the bottomless pit of options and power that Melda provide. THANKS! :clap:
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Hehe yeah ;) good job ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”