MMultiband Convolution

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody, I'm interested in purchasing the MMultiband Convolution. I have a question, does this plugin have the option to 'transpose' the IR?

Do you mean in semitones? I don't think so, no. But you can change the pitch.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Also you could always transpose the IR before importing it.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Yeah, you can transpose it with the 'stretch' setting in the Advanced Settings. Many convolutional reverbs only allow you to slow down by 150 or 200%, the melda one allows 400% which is the most I've seen. Speeding up is likewise 4X, so 25% max.

If you're looking for semitones and cents you'll have to get your calulator out (or use this table: http://www.mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/pitc ... _and_notes) or as jmg8 said, do it offline to the IR file.

If lord Melda reads this prair, it would be awesome to have some non-reverb impulses in the library! I've tried using stab samples (not the carson style! the chord style!) and percussion of different sorts and it's great fun! But sometimes they get a bit weird and im sure with the greater knowledge of how convolution works you could make weird stuff that are less of a hit and miss!
It's a great freakin plugin! The amount of pounding my ears took the first day i bought it.. ouch! Messing with stretch can really make things go subsub sonic. At least if you use synth percussion as impulses.
:hug:

Thanks for all the info guys!

Return to “MeldaProduction”