TIP: Automating the A-H presets

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That MIDI item works fine here (in Reaper and energyXT).

I'll guess that you have a VSTi in front of MUnison on the same track - is that VSTi swallowing the PC messages?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

No, MIDI goes directly to Munison. Really strange. Thanks for checking. I think I'll send my project to Vojtech.

Yep classic VST3 MIDI problem... VST3 is great, but what they did to MIDI is just crazy.. :o Anyways there will be a solution ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

^^^^
Curious - what did VST3 do to MIDI? (I have a vague feeling, from SampleTank 3, that MIDI CC messages do not pass though the VST3 layer to the plug-in)

Edit: found this: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=442470
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

They basically removed the MIDI itself and converted it to parameters. Which is partly a good thing, but only partly, and the implementation is quite stupid imho. And when it comes to program changes that's even worse. You basically cannot process PRGCH "as you wish", it just lets you change presets...from the 128 predefined ones. It's weird really...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”