MDynamicEq - Side Chain

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not able to get this feature to work in Sonar Platinum. I have no trouble getting other plugins that are side chain capable to work on the same tracks in the same project.

I want to duck the bass guitar using the kick drum as the trigger for MDynamicEq.

Thanks.

To have to activate the sidechain in the plugin. Right click on a band, you have to do this per band.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

That's the problem. The plugin gets no input when a band's side chain is turned on. I was hoping someone here may have experienced a similar problem and solved it.

I just tried in Sonart X3 and everything seems fine. I'd suggest contacting Cakewalk, I won't be much of a help, since I don't work with Sonar really. (it was easy enough to route the sidechain though)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks. It is easy to route. There's no global setting on the plugin, is there? Maybe I need to reinstall the plug-in. I posted the problem in Cakewalk's forum too, but apparently I'm alone in this.

There is no global sidechain option, just the per band.
Can you use sidechain with another melda plugin?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I just installed the latest Sonar update and tried MDynamicEq. The side chain works perfectly.

Return to “MeldaProduction”