Triggering Powersynth in MXXX Without Midi?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to essentially make a voice controlled synth in MXXX using powersynth. While powersynth is available in MXXX it seems to require midi input to trigger correctly... but i want to control it entirely through the audio input...

Does anyone know a way to get this to work?

Ultimately the goal is to then take that powersynth output and morph it back against the original input, i figure it could be super interesting!

Thanks!

MOscilator?

Yeah, I've used that in the past and it does work but ideally i can just use powersynth as it's got so many great presets and I dont have to recreate the entire filter/effect/multi-oscilator setup of each patch I like.

I feel like there's probably a way to do this but I've just not figured it out yet.

How about using a midi vst effect that would trigger the midi with audio input?

You could try MTuner, it has midi output, so it sort of works as a basic audio to midi converter.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Yep, I'm afraid that's about it. Sorry, but no improvements are planned on this rare field :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Okay, thanks anyway for the suggestion guys. I'll give that a go, if it sounds weird I'll have to rebuild it with oscillators/wobblers/etc.

Return to “MeldaProduction”