8%
Fine, but not for me
5%
Ugh, ugly
7%

Total votes: 92

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks, so a new style here, for V11 or maybe even sooner. What do you think? (all clickable)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

It seems a more efficient use of space than other styles, and a nice range of monochrome values. Well done!
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

Thumps up from me too :tu:
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

As long as the useles space right from the eq windows can't be removed I stopped using your plugins. Too much wasted space everywhere.

...yup...
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

:tu: Good work - I keep being drawn to the Drumleveler for some reason.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

rasmusklump wrote:As long as the useles space right from the eq windows can't be removed I stopped using your plugins. Too much wasted space everywhere.
Sorry, I'm not sure what space you mean, in the EQs. Can you clarify?

DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Must mean the column with AGC, etc.

...I had suggested/requested being able to collapse that area/column awhile back, doesn't seem like much, but on a 12" screen with several plugs open it would help a lot...I tend to use those parameters more as "set and forget" most of the time anyway...fwiw.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Yeah, that's probably what he meant. I find these "if you don't do this, I won't use your software anymore" people really interesting :). Anyways, it was discussed before and I'm afraid won't happen. Some things just need to be there :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Well being an Australian by birth and upbringing all I can say is "bloody beautiful mate"!

MeldaProduction wrote:I find these "if you don't do this, I won't use your software anymore" people really interesting :).
:tu: :lol:

I really like these too. My preferences are always:
-Dark (to avoid eye strain)
-Small, Very good use of space
-Visually clean, not noisy

This looks good as long as they're small, it's hard to tell how they'll compare. I'll consider switching though.

As for complainers, it's the internet, it's what people do unfortunately. I figure if people can't be bothered to be constructive then they're not worth wasting time on.

Also, I'm super interested in those new Turbo reverb features you've added! Don't think we didn't notice :)

MeldaProduction wrote:I find these "if you don't do this, I won't use your software anymore" people really interesting
Except that's not what he said. There is a big difference between what he said, and how you are choosing to interpret it :shrug:

Cool. I'd like it even more if the shiny 3D-ness of the borders was more pronounced.

Return to “MeldaProduction”