Default Setting for an opened Mequaliser or other plugin.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would like to achieve, when I open an Mequaliser it need to look always the same. Because workflow slow when its need always setup this things below manually..

I mean this:
- Window size, included opened or closed areas with setted proportions. ( I like to see eq parameters at bottom, and meters on right but with the EQ window the biggest as possible. )
- I setted up the meter settings, and now I can recall by clicking on the preset selector right button, but I love if its open automatically.

now I use melda 11.0b

any idea please?

Happens to me even if I choose "set default editor style" sometimes. I am not sure.

Yes thank you!

It helps now I am closer but not perfect.
It just save the "border" parameter for overal size.

Its even necessary to set meters an multiparameters window manually.

But preset is save the bottom eq parameters window... weird

and now it forget the "set default editor style" parameter somehow. Its small again. strange

Try "Set default settings" on the Settings / Advanced settings panel.

"Set default editor style" just sets the currently-selected style (Ozone, Titanium etc) as the style to be used for the other plug-ins that are using the default style; that is, those plug-ins for which you have NOT selected a specific style.
Last edited by DarkStar on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar!!! Thats a game changer man! Thanks!!! :party: :hug:

Nope, the game's the same. You just moved up a level. :)
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:Nope, the game's the same. You just moved up a level. :)
hahahaha! :D

That button was not clear for me what do, thats why I didnt try before... :)

Now I can do what I wanted so much perfectly and its work after restart daw too.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

^^^^
Press F1 when over any button / knob for some help information.
Inspired by ...

OK!

Now it is seem that is not perfect, just the panel ratio is not stored in settings.
I not need so big metering. The smallest is enough to inform me about levels.

I attached a picture about wanted/stored (under) and recalled state (upper).
Off course we will survive this, I hope once it will programmed into plugin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yes, I'm afraid the ratio between the 2 won't be stored, technical reasons.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Yes, I'm afraid the ratio between the 2 won't be stored, technical reasons.
Thank you your answer.

And how do you feel is it possible to store this parameter in the future?
Just because this (always)big metering steal a lot of useful screen areas from necessary functions.

Maybe for default size(ratio) need to be a smallest as grafically possible and who want a huge meter will make it bigger. I think this is useful for all.

offtopic: I really enjoy the new Melda 11 graphics!!! Its clear and cool for me!

I assume that won't help much, but in FL Studio you can store FL-related presets for plugins (I use it in the plugin picker of FL Studio). There the size and all the plugin settings ARE stored, luckily. Maybe your DAW can do something similar?
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Well, it's a technical issue really, something that's quite impossible to describe without an essay about the automatic layout system I'm afraid :). I'll check, but I remember I already did and I failed so...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Agreed with OP. That metering takes up too much screen real estate.

Return to “MeldaProduction”