Public release date for version 11

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:o

--

MeldaProduction wrote:Monday! ;)
Will it be WAY different from 11.00e ?
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Not "WAY", but I think it's important to get the new version.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Any thoughts on making the Batch Auto-Gain feature in MLoudnessAnalyzer a non-destructive process?
Dave McIsaac

Which particular Monday would that be ? :)

:x :o :hyper:

::
Mads

Site is down for update:-)

It's UP

Thanks for the update.
Since a few plugins have been renamed, is it wiser to first uninstall 10.07 or does the installer remove the old ones with the old names from your VST folder ?
Thanks

Yep, it's done! I'll first ask betatesters to check it once more, just in case. Then the notification will follow.

Wanterkeelt: Just let the installer guide you ;). I'd suggest to use the plugin cleanup, just in case.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Ok thanks ! :hug:

Will uninstalling affect my own presets?

No no, they should be just fine. If you are worried, you can back them up:

Windows: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\MeldaProduction

OSX: user home/Library/Application support/MeldaProduction

But I never do, never lost anything and I use the installers like every day :D
Vojtech

Flicking through the release notes and:
Added 2 powerful crossover modes - Spectrum and Tonal/Transient - to all multiband plugins and MXXX Crossover module.
Hooooo mama! Tonal/Transient seems fairly obvious, but what's the Spectrum mode? Tracking the centroid frequency or somesuch?

The level crossover is one of the most interesting features in your plugs IMO, so I'm hugely looking forward to giving these new modes a go once I'm back in front of my machine. Many thanks for the update.

Return to “MeldaProduction”