Public release date for version 11

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Seems that MTransformer do not validate under Logic X 10.3.1 - OS X 10.11.6.
Here's the end of Logic Manager error message :

<RENDER TESTS:
Input Format: AudioStreamBasicDescription: 2 ch, 44100 Hz, 'lpcm' (0x00000029) 32-bit little-endian float, deinterleaved
Output Format: AudioStreamBasicDescription: 2 ch, 44100 Hz, 'lpcm' (0x00000029) 32-bit little-endian float, deinterleaved
Render Test at 512 frames
validation result: crashed validation>

Let me know if you'd like anything that I could provide you to help.

It splits the sound between sinusoidal and noise components. The goal being you can, for example, eq the noise of a sound, or add reverb only to the tonal part, etc.

cron wrote:Flicking through the release notes
Excuse my silly question: where are the release notes?

vectorwarrior wrote:It splits the sound between sinusoidal and noise components. The goal being you can, for example, eq the noise of a sound, or add reverb only to the tonal part, etc.
Daymmmnn really ?! Can't believe something that's just a 'by the way I've also added' this pretty much makes Eventide's Fission redundant for me now - can't wait to try v11 when I get back home !

pumafred wrote:
cron wrote:Flicking through the release notes
Excuse my silly question: where are the release notes?
https://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/

mcbpete wrote:
vectorwarrior wrote:It splits the sound between sinusoidal and noise components. The goal being you can, for example, eq the noise of a sound, or add reverb only to the tonal part, etc.
Daymmmnn really ?! Can't believe something that's just a 'by the way I've also added' this pretty much makes Eventide's Fission redundant for me now - can't wait to try v11 when I get back home !
lol amazing!

mcbpete wrote:
That's amazing! Fantastic stuff!

Does the spectrum crossover work 'polyphonically'? i.e. can it apply effects to the noisy and tonal parts of a signal simultaneously, or does it bounce between one and the other depending on whether the signal is more noise/more tonal at any given instant?

mcbpete: If you hadn't already, try out the level crossover mode which has been in Melda plugs for a while now. You just need to get a multiparameter following the input level of the signal to set it up (there's a tutorial on Melda's Youtube) and you can, say, apply different convolution verbs to loud parts and quiet parts (and indeed medium parts if you want).

These new modes sound like they extend that functionality hugely - tonal/transient is something I'd previously tried to 'fudge' with the level crossover and super fast, twitchy envelopes.

nordickvr: I checked and everything seems validating without problems, please just try to revalidate it, perhaps some temporary glitch. Try restarting your computer too.

cron & vectorwarrior: Actually Transient/Tonal does what you describe in most cases, and probably works as the Fussion plugin. Spectrum crossover splits the signal by frequency level, so most silent frequencies in the first band etc. That will usually be quite the same as Tonal/Noise indeed, but who knows :D.
And it works like classic crossovers, so it splits the signals (e.g. transients in one band, tonal stuff in the other) and processes them separately. So it's not like Level crossover, where the actual signal level in each bands is varied, so in a way the level "defines which band is the main one".
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Spectrum crossover splits the signal by frequency level, so most silent frequencies in the first band etc. That will usually be quite the same as Tonal/Noise indeed, but who knows :D.
And it works like classic crossovers, so it splits the signals (e.g. transients in one band, tonal stuff in the other) and processes them separately. So it's not like Level crossover, where the actual signal level in each bands is varied, so in a way the level "defines which band is the main one".
Oh, fantastic! That spectrum crossover sounds nuts! I remember thinking how cool it would be if the level crossover could work like that, and there it is!

Thank you again! <3

Check out the 'Multi-Mode' presets I made for V11. There is pretty much one in every plugin. They make using the new crossover modes a lot simpler and faster. Plus the A/B parameter is a nice way to balance the overall strength of the effect.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

1. MTurboReverb has ruined me and all I did was audition the easy screen presets with a snare! How will I ever be able to decide on just one to use???
2. During the audition phase I changed from one type to another (too quickly from time to time) and got some very interesting artifacts which could prove fun to experiment with.....IF I ever get back to music now that listening has become overwhelming!!
3. In the Small Spaces/ Bathroom presets the type 'Intimite' is misspelled. It should be 'Intimate', yes?
4. I like the new styles and see a very nice and cohesive picture to the plugins. Is 'Aluminion' meant to be 'Aluminium' ?

Thank you, Vojtek, for an awesome update. I'm looking forward to being overwhelmed for the next 1000 days or so. :hail:

Thank you folks! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Impressive list of changes, all the new features, the new modules and all the important extras and renamed plugins. Looking forward to digging into it all...
Still, I don't think it's to early to say - incredible work you've done Vojtech!

:party: :party: :party:

::
Mads

Thank you Mads! :love:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”