FR: MDrummer randomizer improved

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Vojtech,

in MDrummer there is already a randomize button. You also can click it with some keys (Alt or Ctrl) to make it randomize in differnet ways (totally new preset generation or slightly variation of the actual preset). This is already veeery cool, no question!

Now how about a randomization features like the seed generator of MTurboReverb? It would be very cool if the user can for example open a detailed randomizer area / window / ... in which he can adjust some parameters how he likes the new element to sound like. E.g. length of decay, distortion, noise, sample based or 100% synthetic, etc. I imagine that the user could come to a new sound even faster and better according to its imagination.

What do you or even the community say? :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Hey ;),

well, I'd like that too :D, but first I think it's a bit overkill and mainly someone would have to develop it, and there's just no time for such a thing. Also it would be much better for some specialized simple drum machine, where there's just synthesis. Here we are talking about brutally generalized solution and detecting noise, distortion and length of decay for a multisampled instrument would be, ehm, rather tricky :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I'd find a synthetic-only MDrummer interesting as well, haha! :P

Thanks for your answer though. :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

I was thinking about it several times! There are so many well sold plugins on the market, that are far simpler, than just MSynthesizer4NN, which is just a tiny part in MDrummer! But I have better things to do :D... Life is short and money isn't the reason to live...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Life is short and money isn't the reason to live...
True words. :)

Tagirijus.de

Return to “MeldaProduction”