Why so few Multi Band presets for MConvolutionMB?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

6db crossover is maybe a good solution too because the bands fade smooth together. maybe that 12 db or higher sound not so good is because the click transient in reverbs are shiftet in phase so room feeling is lost when use multi band. did not know. but i think too 6db can be usefull
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

thanks for add 6db feature. Now i am really happy with multiband and can use it. there is no latency and no hearable gap. what the diffrence between 6b a and b is i hear not, i use B. multiband feature is very good, because most reverb generate at lower frequency as 150 hz too much spread.too on record impulses, it make sound more clean, when 2 bands are use. 1 band upto 200 hz. 2 band 200 hz upto end. and in low band widening is reduce to -60%. this sound much better and no problem that it is only 6db.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Very well, I'm glad you are happy about this!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Is there a specific tutorial on capturing IRs with MConvolutionMB ?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Not really, it's a rather extreme thing most people don't do, but it's simple:
1. Add 2 instances of MConvolutionMB, one before and one after.
2. Open both and click Advanced settings in the "after" one and enable Record.
3. Open advanced settings in the "before" one and click Test tone.
4. Wait until there's silence and click Record again to disable it.

Of course there must be no other signal or anything.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks, I thought I remembered there being a video tutorial.

How would you suggest I route the processor I want to capture between them?

Im assuming they are designed to be anywhere in the host and as long as the test tone is routed to the *processor and the capturing plugin has the *processor routed to it, it will capture the IR?

*processor being the effect we want to caputre the IR from

To get back to my OP. I am still confused. I have installed version 11.05 but I can still only find a grand total of 4 multiband presets...i.e. presets that use more than one band. They are all in the Root preset folder.

Vocal Multiband Hall 1, 2 and 3 and Modulated Psycho Reverb.

Is that it? What am I missing?
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hmm, just checked...

My suggestion was to create the number of bands you want, and then load presets into each band... but to make matters worse, I'm not seeing ANY presets when trying to load a preset for a band (rather than for the whole plugin).

Personally, I've never needed to have multiband reverb, but that's just me and I'm not really helping now :D

But the multiband stuff is really cool when not using the vanilla frequency crossover, just a hint ;)

VariKusBrainz: Well, there's no routing, just put the processors in between :D, convo -> something -> convo

SHall1000: As vectorwarrior suggested, use as many bands you want and load presets for each. There's a hell of a lot you can do with the crossover...
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”