MXXX TurboEq/comp/verb LOCKS

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just noticed there are no locks at the MXXX version of Turbo plugs :( i hope this can be fixed and it is not a hardwired impossibility because i love them locks and use them every time i work with one of the processors. locking via the modulator panel isn't really an option for an efficient workflow

be well all and kudos to melda for the awesome plugs
:)

... only if there is a [Display locks] button (and the default is "do not display them") ;)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

yes. for the life of me i can't find a display locks option in the MXXX versions

In the manual, see page 95. To quote part of it: "...Lock provides a simple way to keep some parameters unchanged when using randomization or browsing presets. You can still change these locked parameters by adjusting the control directly. You simply use the learn feature (right click) in the same way you would with
modulators or multiparameters, and touch every parameter you want to keep locked.

Is this what you need? Or do need something that locks parameters 100% (so you cant change a parameter, even by directly controlling it?

the way it's implemented in the non MXXX versions you can very quickly go back n forth active presets etc. so as to AB circuits and choices. it is counter productive to have to go to the lock panel every time for that. Let's say you want to audition the different filter curves in Turbo EQ or check out reverb choices with TurboReverb. having to go to the locks panel rather than having the lock button by the interface is a killer. it puts distance that is avoided in non MXXX versions' active presets. as DarkStar pointed out, i want the [Display Locks] butty button inside MXXX :)

In the V12 there will be locks even inside MXXX ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”