[Mully] my first positive "likeyouverymuch" song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK, here she is in all her glory:

Enthused_v6

Sounds a little flat on other speakers, I added a touch of air to compensate. Enjoy!

fantastic work.... I love the little break you put in the bridge ...I gotta give you an Exceeds Expectations for this one :hail: :love: :love: :love:

erm.. well not only the bridge... sorry if that came out wrong......

the whole thing is simply a killer... top sounds, top druming, top bassplaying....

superb - now I gotta bring my parts up to par

Thanks! No, I didn't take that the wrong way. Glad you're happy - super fun song to program! Can't wait to hear the re-tracks. I think you already got great sounds, but we all know that you'll get a better performance from playing to "the band".

First part reminds me of "maynards dick." Good job but just remember that women are the devil.

how can they be the devil when they inspire you to a good song... well they may leave or what not.. but they won't take the song ;)

multree wrote:
JustJ wrote:i know songs with a whole band who sound much worse!
now what's that supposed to mean ????

:x

:wink:
THat means that you alone reach a quality of sounds that
some doesn't reach with a whole Band or so.
Jonamb aka. JustJ
Stream my tunes

hey Mully

what a very lovely song !
i feel like you are developing your own style now !
its not so counting crows anymore !
production wise - its a very clean pro sound

nice lyric and some very tight playing

regards

remco

JustJ wrote:
multree wrote:
JustJ wrote:i know songs with a whole band who sound much worse!
now what's that supposed to mean ????

:x

:wink:
THat means that you alone reach a quality of sounds that
some doesn't reach with a whole Band or so.
I know what you meant thanks,... I was just kiddin'

Emerald Tablet wrote:hey Mully

what a very lovely song !
i feel like you are developing your own style now !
its not so counting crows anymore !
production wise - its a very clean pro sound

nice lyric and some very tight playing

regards

remco
thanks remy...

yeah I'm pretty happy with it... although really sounding like the crows would've been cool ;) but I never really did.. and didn't really try to....

but yeah somehow many people say it's kind of new stylewise for me... though I don't see that...

maybe it's new to those who only know what I have recorded... or maybe it's the latvian influences :hihi:

glad you like it... hope you're collabo efforts turn out just as nice

That's a very nice song. Original and sweet and just lovely. Love the guitar. Cool chord progression and plenty of momentum. Good right hand.
Rakkervoksen

Hovmod wrote:That's a very nice song. Original and sweet and just lovely. Love the guitar. Cool chord progression and plenty of momentum. Good right hand.
thanks a lot.... seems like this song is going to be the opener of my EP

okay so I rerecorded the guitars.... but my voice wasn't in shape and it's 5 o'clock in the morning over here... so I just replaced the parts I didn't like and added some harmonies...

http://www.multree.com/mp3/EnthusedV7.mp3

hope you like it....

@bduffy - I'll send you the new guitars and the vox over once the vox are done

multree wrote:okay so I rerecorded the guitars.... but my voice wasn't in shape and it's 5 o'clock in the morning over here... so I just replaced the parts I didn't like and added some harmonies...

http://www.multree.com/mp3/EnthusedV7.mp3

hope you like it....

@bduffy - I'll send you the new guitars and the vox over once the vox are done
Cool! I'm gonna check this out 1st thing in the morning. It's late and I left me headphones at work. :(

look forward to hear your comment....

damn I just woke up and realize I missed the wedding of an old friend of mine ;) - pah... nevermind..... not that important... but it would've been the first wedding of people my age that I would've been to... could've been interesting

Return to “Music Cafe”