Bet you never heard anything like this before on KVR!!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pretentious?

No, I don't think so.

I've made tune featuring a Flamenco guitar player, and rather good one might I add. I've never heard (and "search" reveals nothing either) a real Flamenco guitar on KVR before, unfortunately.

Well, if you know my music you can probably figure out that it's not a pure Flamenco track but rather heavily electronic. A rather nice mixture of styles IMHO.

Enjoy and feel free to comment .

Turning point

hey nice use of the Flamenco guitar. the beat is ripping too - great blend over all.

it's not my normal listening style, but it's a good song and i can certainly appreciate the musicianship that went into it.

nice blend of styles. not my usual listening fare, but I enjoyed this.

Great track, but then again I like all your stuff. This is probably my fav though.
Straight into the keepers folder. 8)
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

:love:
This is like a very weird Basement Jaxx. I'm really loving it. Excelent production and music. Love all the details. What the hell. I'll just stick with :love:

Simply...Incredible. Nice mix of styles and I envy you guitar playing...
Al-

My, my..aren't we just full of ourselves..

:hihi:

Really, this is extremely well-done..Easily as good as any Electronica I've heard elsewhere.

Bravo.

flamencoance

This one works, very nice indeed!

wow, f**king fantastic track! :o

-ugo

Pretty cool.

- m
Markleford's band, The James Rocket: http://www.TheJamesRocket.com/
Markleford's tracks: http://www.markleford.com/music/
Markleford's free MFX, DXi2, DR-008 modules: http://www.TenCrazy.com/

Excellent, Armadillo! While I appreciated your guitar artists contribution, the care and subtlety that went into the rest of the backing track - the intriguing cross-fades from timbre to timbre - was totally worth the whole deal. In fact, it sounded so good on my basic desktop system that I xferred the file over to the Grand Audio System and gave a proper listen. Extra nice.

Cheers,
Envoy
the dreamer that remains . . .

A great mixing and production job.

Loved it.

[edited]
Last edited by Sepheritoh on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm a sucker for flamenco guitar, and I just loved this. What a nice combinaison of sounds, that's a keeper.
Quote of the day: "If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names."--Elbert Hubbard 1856-1915

Armadillo wrote:I've made tune featuring a Flamenco guitar player, and rather good one might I add.
A rather good tune? Yes indeed!!! :)
Oh, and a good Flamenco guitar player as well.;-)

I wonder did the guitarist play along with your track or did you compose the track around his (prerecorded) playing? Or something in between perhaps?
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

woah....thanks guys. I was slightly disappointed to see this thread having 30 views and no replys when I went to bed.......and now :o

I must admit I spend a LONG time on this track.....the guitarist on the other hand did it in one day :tantrum:

Envoy: thanks, it's nice to get a bit of credit myself as well. he he.

Katanaman: I love Basement Jaxx so that's a nice compliment. :)

Ugo: "fcucking fantastic" eh? That's extra cool coming from you cause you are one of my favorite artists on KVR.

Timfonie: it did occur to me that that line might be misunderstood. He he.
I made the track first and then he did his magic on top of it. There's been some minor adjustments later, but not much.

Return to “Music Cafe”