Bet you never heard anything like this before on KVR!!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shpongle was the first thing that sprang in my mind, been listening to Shpongle at work (I drive fork lift at paper factory) a few weeks now (my work mates thing I'm weird... wonder why)...

I like this track, the guitar is very nice and fitting. Thanks.
A guy with serious GAS and lots of unused VSTs. But if I someday need them...

Hehe funny you mention Shpongle. I listened to your track and felt immediately reminded of "Dorset Perceiption", especially because of that voice-effect at 2:45. Then I read your post where you wondered nobody mentioned Shpongle :lol: :D

Very nice track, very detailed and varied, nice feeling as well. It is at the border of being too messy, but I think it's still OK.

Only (tiny!) criticism: It sounds a bit too much like Shpongle ;)

Very cool!

Might I suggest uploading this to http://radioparadise.com? The coolest radio station out there, and this track most certainly would fit into their programming very nicely!

I can upload it for you, but they prefer 256kbps (or higher) mp3's.

Heeb.

thanks.

tee boy: the guitarist's recording chain is: Neumann U87 mic -> spl goldmike preamp. The guitar is a Flamencoguitar by Francisco Barba from Sevilla.

heeb: I'll keep that in mind.

Great!Image
Regards, Mike

This is wonderful. I can't say anything bad about it. It's one of the best tracks i've heard in ages. The guitar was magnificent and the way you integrated it seamlessly into an electronica track was brilliant. Top stuff. :)

Armadillo wrote:heeb: I'll keep that in mind.
You'd have a wide audience: there are more than 15,000 registered listeners, from all around the globe. Max listeners around 8,500 listeners.

Just do it!

Heeb.

What a track to end my day with... 8) ...and I've been recording an acoustic quitar all day as well.

This could complement my world-electronic-chill out CDs very nicely. Waiting for your CD then...

I can hear Jah Wobble too. It's the bassline.

Very cool, nice going! If you're asking for feedback, I would say consider removing or lowering the volume of the high resonance filter ping pong delayed synth sounds that are going on behind the guitar. To me they seem to compete with it. You have a great guitarist there and featuring him is very interesting. My perspective comes from playing with flamenco guitar players for about 10 years, so maybe I'm biased? :)

Great work on the drum and bass tracks! I dig it!

Hello,

now that this collaboration with Armadillo is ( succesfully 8) ....) finished, I like to join this thread and thank you all for your very positive and nice feedback, very much appreciated !

I had a lot of fun to play my licks over Armadillo's tune, it was easy to do because his song inspired me and already had a certain inherent flamenco-mood.

Armadillo, mate: this was a nice experience, thanks !

Cheers, Thomas :)

Hello there

it was downright inspiring to listen to this marvelousness
blissful guitar playing and spherefull programming not to mention a most excellent panning and general mix out
hat of to the both of you : one love from the rainy city

regards :wink:

remco

Excellent track!
Plenty surprises here and there...I really like the vowel FX!
I'll be keeping this one for sure.

btw-my wife liked the track too.

straight to the KVR's best folder :love:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

I can only join the others' praises.
Great track and exceptionally great guitar playing.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Excellent stuff - this rcoks!

One the one day thing, in a band I was in, we had a violinist who would do occasional solos for us. He was incredible, we would give him the chords and an outline of the main melody a day or two before. He would then come in and do the most blistering solos, most of the time perfect first take. It was a case of stand him in front of a mike, v short sound check and he would just say 'Hit record then', and off he went.. Astonishing, and his day job was an NHS doctor - how he had the time to even look at our crackpot tunes I'll never know.

Anyway back to your toon, :)

DSP

Return to “Music Cafe”